Puran Defrag is a very easy to use defragmentation and optimization application. It provides many features which include revolutionary PIOZR, Automatic Defragmentation, Boot Time Defragmentation, Low Priority Defrag.
It also sports Individual File/Folder Defrag, GUI and Console Command Line, Restart/Shutdown after Boot Time Defrag, Native support for 64 Bit Systems and many more. All these features smoothly combine together in order to give your system a significant speed boost.
Features of Puran Defrag
- Boot Time Defragmentation to defrag system files like MFT, Pagefile, Registry, Hibernation File etc.
- Automatic Defragmentation which means you will never have to worry about fragmented disks
- Low priority defragmentation which means you can now work on your system while defragmentation is going on.
- System Optimization, which means it moves frequently used files to the faster disk area, which improves performance.
- Directory Optimization, which means it moves all directories to the faster disk area, which improves performance.
- Optimization by Freeing Space, which means it frees some faster disk area for temporary files created while Windows is running.
- Once defrag is over, it can shutdown or restart your computer.
- It can defrag individual files by simply right clicking on the file and selecting 'Puran Defrag'
- Scheduling of defrag by Windows scheduler is supported
- Even if a file cannot be defragmented due to low space, it tries to defrag it to atleast some extent.
- It performs a disk check before starting defragmentation after restart
- Command Line defrag supported